Monday, 31 March 2014

Review - This Morning I Woke Up Dead by Mindy Larson


Following on from my review of The Beginning of The End I plunged straight in to This Morning I Woke Up Dead (or TMIWUD from now on!!), prepare to have your emotions squeezed through a wringer!

In the last book we met two couples Emmerson and Logan, and Dominic and Hadley. I had also better say that Emmerson and Dominic are siblings. 

During the story Logan is involved in a fatal accident leaving Emmerson to bring up her child alone and Hadley is killed in a traffic collision in which she is killed leaving Dominic struggling to cope.

The story has two points of view, the view of Logan and Hadley and the view of Emmerson and Dominic, and as they are dead you will gather that Logan and Hadley are not exactly on this earth!! 

Now before I typed this I wasn't sure how much of this story to share with you as I don't want to spoil it for you but I will tell you this - its a story of love, its heartbreaking in bits, its funny (wait till they get to Disneyland!) its a story of hope and never giving up.

It is really thought provoking too, they main thought being life after death and the idea of having somebody watch over you.

Now I am excited to say that there is a sequel and I am even more excited to say that I am going to review it for you nearer the release date which will be in May/June this year so not long to wait!

To sum up though its a beautiful story and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Awarded 5 out of 5
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig