Friday, 11 August 2017

FUNKO FRIDAY #2 - Melisandre (Game of Thrones)


So a couple of years back I was loitering on Instagram, as you do, and I saw lots of #shelfies with these cute little plastic dudes on them.  They were colourful and fun and in those Instagram pics I saw lots of my favourite characters from book and screen.

I wanted one, just one, that would do me.....

But just like books I couldn't stop at one, I'm not entirely sure how many I've got but I certainly have enough to justify my new weekly post Funko Friday (not very original I know).

I want to share them with you, reader dear, they happily occupy my book shelves but they crave fame and demanded their share of my blog.  

This week.....

Melisandre from Game of Thrones!


I found the mystical magical Melisandre in the rather un-mystical though in my eyes totally magical Super Target in Orlando whilst I was on holiday last year - can I just say Target is awesome much better than our crappy supermarkets here.

She is a redheaded red priestess, I am a redhead, we are of course destined to be together.  She does look good with her little orange, floor grazing gown and of course her all important necklace.

Plus how good is her hair? It gives me serious envy!!  Like Jayne from last week she is the only one so far in the series that I have, ideally I'm looking for Tyrion or Daenerys next or maybe a dragon!

So do you suffer from the same affliction? The need to collect Funko's? Let me know in the comments below!!




Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

4 comments

  1. I have a couple of Funko's. A dog from The Life of Pets, Scooby Doo and one other one - my gosh, why can't I think??? Oh yeah, Chewbacca from Star Wars. I am ordering my husband three from the Planet of the Apes series for Christmas (of course I know he will sit them on my book shelves -haha). I do love the hair on this one and she most definitely would have to have the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the detail in them and they are just as addictive as books!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh I need this! Love Melisandre.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig