Sunday, 6 August 2017

PODCASTASTIC #9 - Lake Clarity



The day that I walked in to Night Vale was the day I fell in love with podcasts.  

My phone how ever got pissed off quickly as it liked Angry Birds and I'd went and put it in the great recycle bin in the cloud to make way for episodes of quirky shows that me, the owner of said phone likes!

Anyway this week I've been listening to......

Five teens head up to Camp Clarity to celebrate their last summer together, but little do they know they're about to stumble on dark secrets that surround the lake. Caves, concrete structures, and eerie coincidences are a common place around Lake Clarity. Before they know it, the teens find themselves face to face with an evil force that's been locked away for a long time. Join Seth, Ally, Mike, Erin, and Brandon as they adventure through the Lake Clarity area, and discover the past of the supposedly cursed campgrounds!

When you read the synopsis it does remind me a little of Scooby Doo but without our canine pal, it is however nothing like Scooby Doo, it did at times freak me the hell out.

Following that familiar right of passage of that summer trip to the lake, five young friends head up to camp out at Lake Clarity.

They've heard about some of the mysterious disappearances in the area but of course being young and bold they throw caution to the wind and pitch up camp.

Soon they start exploring the area and soon they discover some things that don't quite add up, a mine with a large steel reinforced door, a random building in the middle of nowhere and a possible conspiracy.

It reminded me a little of Lost in bits, but I loved this and listened to the first series in less than 24 hours, it starts out quite happy but it sure doesn't end up that way!

Check them out here


Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ooh this sounds creepy. You are finding all the good podcasts lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig