Monday, 7 August 2017

I've been watching....#8 - Suicide Squad



So I have watched this film several times now as it always seems to be on Sky Movies and on first watched I was a bit meh about it, on second viewing I thought it was ok and on third viewing it was still ok but I really had a girl crush on Harley Quinn and was busy pricing up Harley Quinn Funko Pops.

It is not a serious film and there are some good characters in it notably Margot Robbie as the unhinged Harley and Jared Leto was suitably creepy as the Joker but I am still not entirely convinced of Cara Delevigne's acting prowess.

I don't know it just felt like something was missing from it, there was plenty of explosions and crazy fights but something just fell flat for me.  Maybe if I hadn't watching the sensational Deadpool the weekend before I might have liked this more.

Did you watch this and what did you think?



Don't miss a post!! Enter your email address for my posts straight to your inbox!:



Delivered by FeedBurner
Share:

6 comments

  1. I liked it. I mean it wasn't awesome or even maybe that good a movie lol, but it was entertaining enough. I thought it would be worse. Margot killed it as Harley. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did and was the best thing in the film.

      Delete
  2. I wasn't crazy about this one. Not much plot and more about introducing the characters. And yeah, Cara Delevigne was pretty cringe-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was terrible, I see she has written a book now too!

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched the movie but I did catch a quick bit of it with Will Smith and Harley Quinn. I could totally see how you could love her. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and will make the time to come and visit your blog, maybe not today but soon as I am always behind!

Sorry due to lots of Spam I am moderating all comments - no spammers I don't want to buy whatever it is you are selling!

© Random Redheaded Ramblings | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig